Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- It’s Hi Def-Realistic images with vibrant colors
- Archival Quality–The longest lasting photo medium- Lasts three times longer than high quality photo paper under glass-Scratch, Sharpie© and flame resistant
- Customizable–Multiple shapes, glosses and mattes for the best look for the image
- Ready to Hang-Our prints arrive framed with wire or a secure bracket mounting system–No matting and no glass
- Earth Friendly–94% recycled content. Contains no VOCs
–LEED credits available
Turnaround time/ Rush orders
Typical turnaround time for less than 5 prints is 1 week or less from the final proof approval. Should you need it sooner, rush charges will apply.
Do You Guarantee Your Prints?
Of course we do! Your complete satisfaction is our priority. If you are not happy with your metal print, let us know and we will make it right.
If your order is damaged during shipping we will replace it ASAP at no cost to you.
If you’re unhappy with your order because of a mistake on your part, we will share the cost with you.
Certain restrictions apply.
- You must notify us via email with all the details and photos of the issue within three (3) days of receipt of your order.
- Make it right means we will replace it at our cost or credit your account at our option.
- We may ask you to return the print.
- There may be slight imperfections in the metal. We work hard to eliminate their visibility when making your image but we cannot reprint due to these uncontrollable imperfections in the surface material.
How durable are metal prints? How do I clean them?
Image Wizards Metal Prints are the longest lasting photo medium. They last three times longer than high quality photo paper under glass. You can dust or clean them with a lint free or microfiber cloth. To clean we recommend using isopropyl alcohol and a lint free cloth. On the glossy finish you can even clean it with Maguire’s car cleaner wax! The only thing we do not recommend is displaying the prints in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
What about proofs?
You can order a proof (size is approx. 8 x 12) for $25 so you can be sure you’re pleased with how your image will reproduce prior to final production. This proof will be a full-resolution print of a sample area of your image, with the same aluminum finish you’ve chosen for the final print. You can then request any printing adjustments, if necessary. Our technicians will be glad to work with you to fine tune the color, balance, sharpness, and any other criteria just the way you want it. Proofs ship 2-3 days after payment is received.
What file types do you accept?
We prefer TIFF but we accept a wide range of formats including PSD, TIFF, RAW, JPEG and more.
What file size do I need?
In general the larger the file size the better the quality. File size does not necessarily determine photo quality. Send your file in and we will let you know if it will look great for the size you ordered.
What’s included in the price?
Prices include the proofing, imaging onto aluminum, framing with hanging wire or a secure mounting bracket system and packaging even if we have to build a custom crate. Shipping costs and taxes are extra.
Tell me about your shipping options and price.
We can drop ship and blind ship anywhere. We use UPS for smaller prints that are shipped in our specially designed corrugated box. UPS shipping costs are calculated on the order page. For larger prints we make brand new crates and ship on quality freight carriers. We will email you within 72 hours of your order with freight pricing when using crates.
What happens if my print arrives damaged?
Should you receive a small package from us (prints usually smaller than 24×36) and it is damaged when you remove it out of the package don’t worry! We can file a claim and get you a free reprint, we just need a few things:
- Notify us within 3 days of receipt, include your order number.
- Take a picture of the damage on the box, the damage on the print, and the shipping label.
- Send the three pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship outside the USA?
Can I change my order once it has be placed?
Where are the prices?
For pricing, call us at 877-938-8853, or email your inquiry to email@example.com (email is the preferred method).